24 April, 2008

Riddle-me-Ree, Who can she be ?

Greetings wonderful MTBs!!!
and good work to all of you!
For having solved the riddle before
I give you all this clue.

The letter " R "

Write it down, add it on...
And let’s move on to the next little song.

“This bay area gal is a guru of sales
Also the girl next door, she regales
With tales of her son and being a mommy
She says her son is as cute as can be
Miracle of life is a birth
Thus spoke this mom in mirth.”

Solve it and you get your lead
Misguess, and you lose your speed
Solve it slow but solve it now
And before you go, take a little bow

Go to 'Comments' and leave me a clue
Tell me which blog you are off to.
Good luck! Good luck! Be on your way.
You have your work, cut out for the day!

6 voice(s) said so:

B o o said...

http://boosbabytalk.blogspot.com/2008/04/what-is-happening-here.html

Maggie said...

Upsi?

Poppins said...

No no maggie, upsi is Houston remember? Bayarea I only can recall :ddmom, utbt, yaadayaada, daisy.

No one fits the bill. *scratching head*

Maggie said...

You've taken us on a merry ride
I nearly had my brain fried!
But with the help of the other MTBs
We found that the place to go is K3's!

(Sorry for the extreme silliness of the rhyme - I just wanted to leave all of you a return-rhyme and I'm fast running out of ideas :-) But seriously, thank you for this wonderful, wonderful hunt and all the time and effort you put into it. It's great!

K 3 said...

Nice one Maggie!!

Lavs said...

Following Maggie's footsteps....