25 August, 2007

I'm Curious ..............

............. Very Much So !!!!

It has been more than a year since I started this blog and the list of people reading what I write has definitely increased.

The regulars, my online friends who read my blog - I know them pretty well by now :-)).

But the story does not stop there. The StatCounter installed on my blog tells me a different story. There seem to be hits from so many people that I've actually started to wonder if StatCounter has gone awry.

So if you do read my blog, regularly or otherwise, take a few seconds off and help me put a name to those numbers that the StatCounter is logging.

If you are a Ghost Reader or a Lurker, just take a couple of seconds off and stop by to say Hello.

Like I said, I am curious !!!

Indulge me, will ya ?

post signature

24 voice(s) said so:

Tharini said...

Jumped atthe chance to be the first one to say hi...I am a 'regular' reader of your blog, just don't comment everytime....love you all!

OuTlaW said...

present maam!!
not an intentional lurker!!
but never commented before thats all!
[:)]

Daisy said...

Hi Gauri,
am a regular reader/lurker.. came here thru MM some time ago and I keep visiting every so often..hope to be a cool mom like you one day(dont have kids yet :))

Something to Say said...

Me me me!! regular reader and commentator too :)

Gauri said...

Tharini, STS : Hi !! :-)

Outlaw, Daisy : Nice to "meet" you both. Hope to c u guys around more often. :-)

diya said...

Well, got the adress of your blog from mad momma's. I read MM everyday and pop in at your place now and then. Am a momma too and I like it very much that your liliepie bar records your anniversary too, that means the other baby in your life (I mean the husband for we are raising them too, I think) is also as important. My blog is diyasthots.blogspot.com

choxbox said...

HI gauri!

am a regular reader too :)

mnamma said...

Hi Gauri,
I am a regular visitor, I haven't left many comments. I love your blog, particularly the art work.

mommyof2 said...

me too:-)

Poppins said...

Hi Gauri !
I read all your posts and comment on the ones that don't make me feel like a slummy mummy :) Your craft posts have me in awe !

I love your Abhay posts the most esp because he says the darndest things and I can identify with his age more:)

Anitha said...

Am a regualer reader of your blog, who feels lazy to comment most of the times. Guess I have commented once or twice.

Kodi's Mom said...

hey, I thought this was only for lurkers...but what the heck, 1 more for comment counter ;) here's my 'Yes, Miss, Present, Miss.'

rbdans said...

One more for the records!

Gauri said...

Diya : Hi. Hope to c u around more often. Will visit your blog soon.

Choxbox (NM), Mommy of 2 : Hi :-)

Rbdans, Anitha : Hope to hear your voices more often :-)

Kodi's Mom : Hi and noted :-)))

Poppins : Slummy Mummy ??? You ??? Come on !!! Nah - I don't buy that one.

anura said...

I read your blog regularly.The quotes about kids and craft work are too good.

Just Like That said...

Only came to know you recently, but am hooked and think you know that. :-)

Moppet's Mom said...

Allo, allo! Blogger's finally behaving. Here's me! :-)

Alapana said...

Its been more than a year since i have been coming here,Read,smile and go back:) No reason for not commenting:)

My said...

I'm guilty as charged! I love your blog... your creative craft ideas... and your take on life as it comes!
~AP

Gauri said...

Moppet's Mom, JLT : Hi :-)

Anura, Alapana, AP : Hi :-) Hope to hear your voices more often too :-)

Minka said...

Trrrring ! it's me - I am here almost every day !

Sunshine's Mumma said...

yes Ma'am!!

tush said...

Hi Gauri,
Came here from MM's blog. This is the second time I am here.
Like the way you have put the lillypie counters- esp the one for your anniv..
Regards
TN

Sandeepa said...

Hi Gauri
I like your blog and am totally awed by the craftwork. Maybe I am not here always but I do pop in :)
Love for both your adorable kids