23 April, 2007

An addition to our family

I thought of the many different ways to say this. In fact, I have been mulling over this for the past week or so. But then, came to the conclusion that the best way to say this is straight out.

How we got ourselves into a situation like this is totally beyond me. Honestly !! I mean – another mouth to feed, another little one to tend to, to care for, feeding schedules, another responsibility.

And not to mention cleaning poop !!!!!!!!

What were we thinking ??

Fact remains that we simply were not.

It was an impulse that we gave into. A whim, a fancy – call it what you may.

And Appu and Abhay are thrilled to bits. But then, that’s how kids are supposed to react to something like this, are they not ??

Now, having read this far, if you are thinking what I think you are thinking – the answer is NO.

Let me introduce you to the newest member of our family :-))



We asked the kids to come up with a name and the latest addition to our family has been christened Tiny Timmy.

9 voice(s) said so:

Trishna said...

hahaha! and I thought it was a puppy!!!
congratulations to you all for the newest addition to your family!

karmickids said...

Congratulations, and welcome to Tiny Timmy

mommyof2 said...

I thought it was puppy too:-)congrats & welcome to tiny timmy:-)

Sush said...

Tiny Timmy :)).. lovely name and a lovely pattern on the shell.. welcome to TT and good luck guys!!

Biby Cletus said...

Nice post, its a really cool blog that you have here, i like the way you present things, keep up the good work, will be back.

Expect more from you...

Warm Regards

Biby Cletus :- Blog

The Mad Momma said...

am i the only hormonal idiot that assumed it was a baby as she meant us too? well gauri you got your bakra for the day!!! :) tiny timmy is cute!

starry nights said...

congratulations to your new addition.welcome tiny timmy.

Ardra said...

hahah- u got me there.me too thought it was a baby- so u got 2 bakras at least. :-)
anyways, congrats on the new addition to the family- enjoy...

Just like that said...

hahahaha this time I was prepared. Knew it was little Torty Sorry Tiny Timmy, as I was scrolling up from down...