23 August, 2006

School Days are here again ...

Schools are all set to reopen.....

Appu's school reopens tomorrow. Just today, I went over to the school to buy her uniforms etc... There are some additional PE uniforms for the coming year because from the year Primary 3 onwards they have to wear their "House Colours".

Abhay too starts kindergarten this month. Really dont know how he is going to react to the fact that he has to stay all by himself at school for 3 hours. Not much of a choice there though. Am expecting a lot of tears and "howling his head off" episodes. Like I keep telling myself more than him "whether he cries or not is not going to make any differance - school is something that cannot be avoided at any cost". I know I should be telling him this but of late, I find me telling myself this quite often.

Five days and counting ..............

2 voice(s) said so:

Tharini said...

Wow. On the anvil of a whole new exp. for Abhay. Exciting times ahead.

Anonymous said...

Kindergarten at 3 ???
My best wishes for the little guy.