19 August, 2006

Oops !!! We forgot my feet !!

Today, me and Appu were to meet up with Vic on his way back from work - and were to go hunting for Appu's school shoes.

While we were on our way to the MTR (Mass Transit Railway) station to meet Vic, Appu suddenly exclaimed

"HAAAAAAAAAH Mummy - we forgot something very very important."

"What did we forget Appu ?"

"We forgot my feet."

"Your feet !!"

"Yeah Mummy - we are going to buy shoes aren't we ?. But we forgot to draw the outline of my feet and take it with us."

Oh Boy !!

"But Appu - you are coming along as well, are you not ?"

"Yes Mummy - but we forgot my feet."

"Appu - aren't your feet carrying you right now ?"

"No Mummy - of course not - I'm walking on them. They are not carrying me."

"Appu when both of your feet are "coming" with us to the shoe shop - why do you need to draw them out ?"

The point finally got across and it registered !!

Oh Yes - it registered !!

And then came that sheepish grin ..........

Appu (*Sigh) My Dear Appu (*sigh sigh*)

2 voice(s) said so:

Hunky Dude said...

Actually better if the feet were drawn....Then in the shoe shop ya'll could've matched the shoe to the drawin'!...Good idea actually...No need to even try 'em on!

Anonymous said...

Actually better if the feet were drawn....Then in the shoe shop ya'll could've matched the shoe to the drawin'!...Good idea actually...No need to even try 'em on!