15 July, 2006

One Slippery Customer

I took Abhay in for his shower today morning and like I said earlier, he was having fun with the hand shower. When it was time to soap him down, we turned our attention to the Pears soap in the soap box.

Ever since I started using Green Pears Soap, he insists on holding the soap and gives it to me when I ask him for it. Also since he already has some soap on his hands due to holding it, he ends up smearing soap all over himself. Like the past few days, today too, he asked me "Please give soap" and I handed it to him.

He was holding it in his little hands and I guess he exerted a bit too much of pressure on the soap. The soap did not like that one bit !!!! It plopped right out of his hands into the bath tub. He frowned a bit and then went scurrying after it on all fours. Found it and he picked it up and was about to hold it up like a trophy when the errant soap plopped out again. This went on and on and while Abhay's exasperation with the soap mounted, so did my amusement and wider became the grin on my face.

I remember thinking "Now you know what it feels like when we tell you to do something and you keep doing just the opposite. Now you're getting a taste of your own medicine".

Finally with a look on his face that I can only describe as a mixture of exasperation, antipathy and irritation he put the soap back in the soap box pretty unceremoniously and said "Chee Chee Soap" "Chee Chee Soap". I was trying very very hard not to burst into laughter when he goes on to say "Thats a bad boy soap".

Well well - look who's talking huh ???

4 voice(s) said so:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»