22 July, 2006

No No Mummy Not Now !!!

This happened a few months back actually but just came to mind and I decided to pen it down.

We'd been experiencing a roach problem. Another flat on our floor was being renovated and the roachy residents of that apartment were out seeking new premises to reside in.

Appu was in the bathroom in the morning and suddenly she starts screaming - "ow ow ow - Aaaaarrrgghhhhhhhhh" and came flying out of the bathroom. "There's a roach in the bathroom mummy there's a roach in the bathroom" .

When I went into the bathroom with a canister of Raid, I did indeed find a microscopic, miniscule version of the roach. It looked quite stunned cos it was not moving - highly possible that it was a sonic stun.

I was just about to spray it with Raid - just to make sure that the roach makes its way into the other world - when Appu says "No No Mummy Not Now"

"What ? Why ? " I asked her

"No Mummy - looks like the roach is getting some rest now. So why cant we let it rest for some time. We can spray it when it starts to run again !!! "

One thing is for sure - Appu is not going to grow up to be a pest exterminator !!!

4 voice(s) said so:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»